Signal trades are trades made by the signal caller and will carry the following actions:
- Signal trades which are transmitted to signal subscribers.
- Signal trades which are recorded and verified in the trading application.
- Signal trades which are posted in a results summary for other traders to view.
There are two methods to transmit signal orders to subscribers; send all orders as signals or specify whether any individual order should be considered a signal.
To send all orders as signals check the Create Signal Order box in the Settings > Trade tab as displayed below.
To specify individual orders as signals ensure the Settings > Trade tab is NOT checked. Instead, use the New Order window and check/uncheck the Create Signal Order box as desired.
There is no cost to become a signal caller, however, FinOdds receives 25% of the subscription amount for advertising and operating costs. The remaining 75% is paid to the signal caller.